Saturday, July 09, 2005

Oh boy, here we go!

First of all, comments are a must read for those who feel completely confused by my posts, cuz I am about to respond to my mothers comments. ;-)

First, I TOTALLY did not get the L and S thing. Boy do I feel slightly less smart than I previously thought I was.

Second, Which word MA?!! Geesh!

Third, While I admire the resolve to update daily, some of us have lives. (This being a statement completely contradicted by the fact that I, so far, have indeed updated daily. But it's only been two days, so give me a break!) Weekends I get bored easily because Fiance works nights.

And Finally, the informative tidbit of the day... If you don't give a man a WRITTEN list before sending him off to the store, he will not only buy the cinnamon rolls you asked for, but also Klondike bars, two packages of oreos and altoids. Oy! Written lists will always accompany him from now on.

;-)
<3

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

First, do you get the S and L thing NOW?

Second, what are you talking about when you say "which word, ma?" Now I am lost.

Lastly, did I NOT call you last week about your dad heading to the store to buy ONLY tortillas and coming home with 40 bucks worth of food? (But one of those foods was key lime pie so he is forgiven.)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Wishiwerebella said...

First, yes.
Second, you told me I spelled something wrong, but you didn't tell me what.
Lastly, yes you did. That's why its funny. ;-)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home