Thursday, July 21, 2005

too lazy!

Blogging takes effort, and let's face it... I lack in the motivation required to sit at my computer and type on a regular basis. Play Computer games, yes. Type, no. I have been wasting away my days doing trivial things like watching an entire season of Gilmore Girls (Thanks mommy!!!!) one disc per day at a time while doing mindless chores like organizing the coupon organizer, laundry, vacuuming, and wedding planning.

A few days ago I rearranged the walk-in closet. It doesn't look big, but you'd be surprised how many boxes of absolute crap that filtered into the house (ALL of it Fiance's, by the way) you can fit into HIS side of the closet. My side remains untouched. 0:-) He was very into the whole cleansing and purgin our rooms of useless crap when I was packing up my room, but his life's accumulation of every movie theatre stub- Organized in those damned collectable card protector plastic sheet things, mind you!- are now sitting in a box stuffed in our closet. He claims he'll go through one box a day. The problem with this is that one full box each day gets sorted into about three or four not full boxes with categories such as donation, return to parent's attic, and i really wanna keep this but I know sweetpea won't let me. This causes the number of boxes to multiply, not divide. Oy!

In other news, I have still not heard from "the major airline". I guess that's not so much news as non-news, but whatever. Apparently the FBI takes their sweet time with these FAA mandated backround checks. They've probably tracked down my long lost second grade teacher by now to hear the story of the very first time I was ever grounded for doing something wrong (I don't remember what I did, but I remember being traumatized by the ordeal). But on the up-side, I managed to return the jacket I wore twice with no problems at all cuz it still had the tag on, so yay!

I also finished the Harry Potter book this week, on Monday, actually. It was SOOOO good, but lil sis is reading slow, so I have noone to discuss the good ness with except Fiance, and he simply does not get it. oh well. I know lil sis starts at her new school tomorrow, and I am desperately hoping she will blog about it. Good luck kiddo!

And with that, I shall return to finishing the last episode of GG before Fiance gets home with the Pizza. Good night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home