Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oy Vey

Firstly, I'd like to point out that noone bothered to post a comment to my blog, and to be honest, I feel abandoned. Ironic, given the title of my blog. Or, just ironic to me cuz it's 1am. Hubby is working his little heart out tonight (Yeah, right!) at his second job. Pays nice. And he's been putting every check from that extra job in a savings account we only use for Chrsitmas, or when we want to buy something, but feel too guilt about the purchase to put it on our own account. Like the other day, when he bought me two new shirts, nice ones so I'd have something to wear when I get a job at the hospital after I interview Monday. I have nothing to wear to the interview, but at least now I'll be well-dressed afterward. ;-) He also bought one shirt that cost the same as my two. I couldn't help but point out I was obviously the far superior shopper and so using the Christmas account was just a matter of covering for his purchase. ;-)

I have been getting TONS done around the house. It's so pretty, my mommy may not recognize it when she comes to visit. Stuff is clean!!! It's amazing how much dust and grime can build up in an apartment in a year and a half. and now that we've renewed the lease for the same, I wanted to spruce the place up a bit.

I'm also addicted to the library, where they have every manner of cookbook I could ask for. I also checked out Three boks about cleaning and organization. Sounds stupid, but it really helped to give me a focus about what to clean and when. The little details matter!

Anyway... Sleepy now. Nighty night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Ok, I was going to comment right after we talked about you quitting but ummm, we talked on the PHONE so I thought I would not publically comment.

Then, a few days ago, I was going to comment that since you are no longer working, you could at LEAST update your blog, but then I thought that maybe sounded insensitive so I TALKED TO YOU ON THE PHONE.

And then I checked my blog and saw that my first born, whom I gave birth to without ANY DRUGS, hadn't commented on MY blog and I decided to not comment out of spite.

And then I check you blog this morning cause I realized I AM the adult here and I SHOULD NOT- NOT comment out of spite and then I see this post.

The only consolation I have is that a mere one hour after you signed off, stating you were heading to bed(12:00 a.m.) your baby sister called you (1:00 a.m.) from a bus filled with 25 teenagers on their way to DIsneyland - only to ask you why her ipod shuffle kept shutting off.

18.5 hours of labor (NO DRUGS) and 3 hours of solid pushing = JUSTICE !!! And Justice is named Baby Sister that you told to call you ANY time!

HAHAHAHA! :)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Mum
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home