Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Warning! This blog contains TMI. ;-)

Well, as my mother's blog has proudly announced to the internet world, my cervix is thinning and I am 1 cm. In further news of moving towards actually giving birth, I am losing my mucus plug. Like I said... TMI. ;-)

The house has become a frenzy (albeit a slow and sporadic one cuz I tire out easily) of last minute activity in preparation for baby. Hubby is hanging in there. What a man! We got his hair cut today and went antique shopping downtown till my swollen feet and aching back turned us back towards home. He's been so understanding these last few days, and so helpful in getting ready. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

I am sorry I keep calling you but I just have to get the up-to-the-minute details!

It's starting to feel real for us! It's been like waiting for a vacation or a Cabbage Patch Doll, as Little L likes to say! I just can't wait!

Love you!!!!
xoxoxoxoxox
Mum

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home