Friday, February 08, 2008

STOP syndrome

A nurse at work told me this one. "Sick and Tired Of Pregnancy" syndrome. 33 weeks and counting. Don't get me wrong, I have had my days when I am just overjoyed to be pregnant. But, I am so looking forward to being able to sit, stand, and lie down without groaning from the discomfort. I look forward to a time when merely standing up doesn't make me need to use the bathroom. I look forward to looking in a mirror and not wanting to cry when I see how huge I am.... I also look forward to spending time holding my new baby boy, to feeding him, to changing him, and to watching him in his crib as he sleeps. I look forward to mornings spent in bed with both my husband and my son, just being together. I look forward to it all. ;-)

But tonight I am just tired and muscle achey. And Sunday (my first day of my three day weekend) can't come fast enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

ohhh Baby girl, I am sorry you are at the STOP period! It will be ok... that's why we have the shower planned now - to take your mind off the aches and pains. And then you have your Anniversary this month. And then of course there is St. Patrick's Day (shhhhh! I know it has nothing to do with making the time go by but...)

Is there anything I can do for you baby? You name it and it's yours.

I love you sooooo much!!!!!
Mum
xoxoxoxoxo

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home