Sunday, November 19, 2006

I Rock!

My house is so clean. And I'm getting more and more done evry day. I'm tryng to achieve perfection before I return to the working world. then it will be easier to maintain, right? ;-)

Plus, I am planning my first ever Thanksgiving as a wife. Whew, lots of work! but I am loving every minute of it and can't wait to spend it with my hubby and my parents and sissy. And now that I have called mom a couple of times to get her fabulous recipes and be sure I haven't forgotten anything, I think I'm just about ready. Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

YEAH! WE are excited about being invited for the big T day! I hope I remember Daddy's lima beans! :)

Love you!
Mum
xoxoxoxox

8:13 PM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home