Friday, April 06, 2007

And in other news...

Don and I decided last week to start looking for a house. It's just time. We looked at building North of us (Norterra or Anthem) but the houses were so expensive and nothing spoke to me. So, we asked around and my in-laws recomened a friend from church who was a realtor. We called him up and set an appt for thursday the 5th to look at houses. He sent us over 100 listings to go through nd we picked out 15 to see. He also recomended a loan officer to talk to. I called him and he was so helpful! Having never done anything like this before, I had so many questions. He answered everything perfectly and conversationally. I love him.

So, we go looking for houses thursday and what should we happen upon but the most perfect house for me I hvae ever seen in my life! I love this house. Please see
http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?snum=11&locallnk=yes&frm=byzip&mnbed=4&mnbath=2&mnprice=0&mxprice=275000&js=off&fid=so&stype=&mnsqft=&mls=xmls&areaid=85382&poe=realtor&zp=85382&sorttype=&typ=1&x=86&y=8&sid=085713A96B97C&sbint=1&sblo=0&pgnum=2&snumxlid=1078423888&lnksrc=00001
The pictures don't even do it justice. It has flowers and grass and trees and a sprinkler system to keep it all alive. They said the water bills run a little over $100 a month, but I am so okay with that for grass and trees and real pretty flowers!

We put a bid in on the house yesterday and called our parents to tell them. Well, it turns out the owners of the house go to the same church as my inlaws too! Out of 100 houses, we picked the one that's owned by friends of the family! So, they went over and looked at it last night too and they loved it. The sellers are meeting with their realtor today at 1pm to discuss the offer. We offered their asking price. I am so excited! I can't wait to hear back. If they accept, we would close on this house May 7th! That is so soon!!!! I am thrilled!

Okay, my excitement cannot be contained in blog form. As such, I will not return to the real world and continue to imagine what furniture I am going to buy and where I am going to put it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Big time congrats, baby girl! Daddy and I were talking today about how happy you are and how happy that makes us!!!

(I had to stop the blog to yell at your dad for stopping at the Hilary Duff documentary - he's such a perv) Anywho.... (I knew that would make you laugh)

I just am so freakin' proud of my son too. He has worked so hard and he is such a wonderful husband too. You two make quite the team. I am so proud of both of you.

However, I request that you take the address out of the blog. Call me crazy but I no likey. THANKS!

I love you both and can't wait to visit and sleep in a bed rather than on the floor!!!!!

I already bought you a housewarming gift!!!!

Hugs and kisses to you both, my precious ones!

Mum
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

11:47 AM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Awww.. you changed it! THANKS, LOVE!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home