Monday, March 03, 2008

Braxton-Hicks suck!

From 9pm to 11pm last night I was having contractions every 25 minutes. They hurt a little and lasted long, and never got any closer or harder and went away. Damn it! And the nurses were getting all excited for me, too. But my nesting instinct hasn't really kicked in, and I still have so much to do! Hope it kicks in soon. But, I am excited about the possibility of the baby coming soon, cuz Mom has spring break, and if he comes then she'll have more time to spend with us. yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Hi Baby~

sorry we woke you up again today. You need your rest and here I am waking you up! We are all just so tense! Everyone at work keeps asking me if it's happened and I always say, "WOULD I BE HERE IF IT DID?!?!" :-)

Anyway, what a sweet comment, darling! I want to spend lots of time with you guys too! I will be the chief cook and bottle washer (literally!) while you and Baby Roo and Mr. Sweet Pea spend time bonding.

Baby Roo... we are ready when you are!

Love,
Mum Mum
xoxoxoxoxoxox

8:27 PM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Gosh, Baby Roo

I had no idea you were on the way when I wrote that comment!!!!!!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Ummmm, honey?

Apparently those weren't Braxton hicks!

Congrats, baby girl!

Welcome Andrew!
March 4, 2008
12:30 p.m.
7 ibs. 5 oz.

Perfect in every way!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home