Friday, August 29, 2008

Hey! I'm one of THOSE moms!

You know, the ones who stroll trough the mall pushing a stroller ahead of them and stopping every ten minutes to stick a binky back in the kids mouth, or pick up a toy, or stop to feed him. We had SO much fun! Daddy went to a movie with Uncle Mike and we at lunch (baby had a bottle, I had a burrito.) Then we went shopping. I wanted to find some slip on shoes to wear around the house. In the middle of famous footwear, right as I find the pairs I want to try on, Andrew has a breakdown. Crying... loudly! But damn it, I wanted those shoes! So i sat myself down and made him a bottle in the middle of the shoe store. The nice sales lady came over a few minutes later and asked if I needed any help and took my boxes up to the counter for me. As I am struggling to wheel the stroller to the front when, duh-da-da-duh! Super Dad arrives! He took the baby and the bottle and I paid for my shoes and all was good. Yay!

It was tons of fun. Andrew loves the mall and is such a flirt! When he is fed and changed he will smile at anything that moves. I even spent $5 at one of those picture booths and took pictures of the two of us on our mommy and me shopping trip. Only one turned out really cute, but that's ok. I love it! What a great day! ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia Turner said...

I loved reading this!!!!
But the black background has to go. It hurts my eyes!!!

I love you! Can't wait to see you again!

Love,
Mum
xoxoxox

5:22 PM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Hey!

Are you one of those moms who doesn't blog often enough?!?!

ahahahaha

And Yes, the black is hard to read.

:0)

Love you!
Mum
xoxoxoxo

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home