Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SOOOOO SLEEEEEPY!

I am at work. It is 6:04 am. I have been awake since 11am yesterday. It is my own fault, cuz I scheduled a Dr. Appt. right in the middle of nap time. Still, I am so tired! Please, someone splash some cold water on my face and get this last hour over with so I can go home and SLEEP! (If my replacement gets here on time, I could end up leaving up to 20 minutes early! I love that about my job!

Oh, yeah... I had my 90-day review today. I am a team player who seeks out resources and is a self-starter. And my boss didn't say anything about the several absences I had in my first 90 days due to illness (first mine, I threw up at work, in front of the Charge Nurse. She sent me home. Then there was hubby's bloody nose. He felt faint afterward and I didn't feel good leaving him with the baby all alone in that condition.) And no mention of the aforementioned 20 min early departures. So, I appear to be doing my job just fine! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home