Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hi mom! ;-)

Do you know where the weight watchers stuff I lent you when I got pregnant is? I have re-joined. Work pays $250 a year towards weight loss (yay!) So, it is free again. ;-) Mostly I just want the sliding scale thing that calculates points, but I thought there was a cookbook of some kind too, and it would be nice to have that. thanks!

Love you! ;-)

(If I don't write to my mother by blog, I will never remember to ask her for these things! ;-)

P.S.
We bought the new camcorder and it rocks so hard!! Will be posting baby videos on YouTube constantly I am sure. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Well how about this then...

I will suddenly "find" the WW stuff when I SEE some cute videos of my baby Roo!

:-) bwaaa hahahaha.....

I'll bring it with me. Now I just have to figure out how to remember to bring it with me!

Love you!

Mum
xoxoxoxoxox

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home