Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hi mom!

Do you know if I have waterproof pads for the crib, or did we use them all on the bassinet and changing table? I wanna put sheets on the crib, but not without pads too, and I couldn't find any in the baby's room.

I have really got to stop remembering to ask this stuff while you are at work. My blog has become my personal mommy messaging service. ;-)

If I don't have pads for the crib, is there anything else you can think of that I need for the baby right now? I only get out of the house so often, and I don't wanna waste a trip to Babies R Us by forgetting something. We have gift cards to spend! ;-) And Don found the right nipples at Walmart last night, so we are good in the nipple department now.

Call or post back.

Love you!

<3
:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home