Sunday, April 15, 2007

Five good things

I am taking a page from my mother's blog and focusing on the positives. Mommy has been so supportive in my uber-stressed state the last few days. I think being at work was what was stressing me, I'd have been so much happier just staying home and taking care of everything. But, I got through it, so, here we go:

Five good things in my life:

1)I have the most wonderful, loving, patient, caring husband in the world and he works so hard and provides for me so well that...

2)In 45 short (but they feel sooo looooong) days we will be moving into our dream house.

3) My little sister turns 18 this week. The perfect excuse to take a day off work (extending my weekend to four glorious days) and hang out with her and mommy all day.

4)Cheesecake. 'nuff said.

5)Since I have been stressed lately, I started dreaming (and google-ing) about a spa day to relax and unwind. I left my notes about prices laying next to the computer and hubby saw, came right over to me and said," You deserve a spa day. You should definitely take some money and have one." He's so good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Something is wrong with you computer, Honey. I didn't see MUM on the list. How odd!

hahahaha... just teasing ya baby girl.

Did you see your Papa commented on your last post?

Love you much,
Mum
xoxoxoxox

1:52 PM  
Blogger Wishiwerebella said...

I was trying to avoid mush and be funny. You were a top contender on the list, but the mush factor of my momma vs the yum factor of cheescake... lol ;-)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home