Saturday, August 20, 2005

So excited!!!

Fiance's birthday just happens to coincide with the one week he gets off of school for summer break. So, I took off work too, and we are off to Vegas baby!!!! Four glorious days and three (I'm sure relatively sleepless) nights on the strip are calling to me. I can't wait!!! We each have birthday cash supplemented by a little disposable income (I sold old textbooks and got b'day money from nanny! He just makes a lot of money and is a good saver.) And the extra paycheck in September is footing the bill for the hotel and the tickets to see George Carlin. This is very exciting!!! I'm bouncy, I'm so excited. ;-)

Anywho... I've been working a lot lately, and so I have not had much time to blog or call family. I am doing great at work. Even at a simple job, it feels good to kick some ass! I, apparently, am a good seller. I never knew that before, but I guess I have that girlish charm that makes people buy rewards cards. ;-)

Well, we had an 8am meeting, so I am tired and going to go to bed now. More blogging later. night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home